29 October 2012

Session #7

I hope you have all had a great week.

Please note that I won't post names of the groups on this public blog - if you haven't received an email which states the groupings, ie those in yoga and those in aikido, (and those not listed are therefore in Seido) then please get in touch and I can check your email address.  Xtra addresses, I think, have difficulty receiving my mass emails - so I may need to resend to you individually - just let me know.

Remember to wear loose fitting, comfortable clothing for the activities.

For the next two weeks we wil be split into the three activity groups, so I will be moving between all three sites to see how you are getting on.  If you should need me at any stage during that time (I have the emergency contact numbers and medical information etc on hand for everyone) then please phone my mobile.

Remember, you do the same activity for both weeks (with the exception of those doing yoga, we move venue and activity for our second session, I will email you about this later in the week).

We will come back together on Tuesday 13th November at Riverside Pool for our aquajogging session.

See you Tuesday,

No comments:

Post a Comment