30 September 2009

Start Times for next week

WAKA AMA
Start next week at 6.15pm

ROWING
There will be two start times next week, one at 6pm, and one at 6.30pm. Terry and the team will be getting the sliders out, which helps teach you the basics of how it will feel on the water, where you will hopefully be on the final week. If you have a preference for either time slot can you please let me know by Thursday evening, otherwise I will assign you randomly to one of these.

YACHTING
Start next week at 6.00pm. For those of you that missed last night, Anne is going to forward me some basic info which I will then forward onto you.

Again, if you know you won't be coming can you let me know asap so that I can let the different instructors know.

1 comment:

  1. I also have some booklets for those of you that did not swim and hence weren't there for the first evening. I will bring these next Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete