17 September 2009

A bit of admin ....

In preparation for next week's session - if you did not put a highlighter mark next to week 4 on the registration sheet on Tuesday to indicate your intention of coming to next Tuesday night's Indoor Tri and you do plan on coming, can you please email me to let me know so that I can arrange enough wind trainers/indoor bikes and assign you a start time.

The Indoor Tri involves five minutes of biking, followed by five minutes of aqua jogging and then five minutes of swimming (either widths or lengths). It is at your own pace, and you will complete it in small groups.

Also - if you know you won't be able to make any of the upcoming boating sessions can you also please email me so that I can ensure there are enough club members and boats available for those that are planning on coming. Please note that two of these sessions falls inside the school holidays.

No comments:

Post a Comment