05 October 2008

Swimming Training Programs

Chris Vincent from Tasman Gold Masters Swimming has kindly written up four swim programs that you can follow when you head to the pool. If you would like a copy of these then please leave your name in the comment section below and I will email them to you. Thanks for these Chris! Don't forget if you want some company - then head out to their swim session on a Sunday morning (and from December you can join in with their Thursday night session, since we start back on Tuesday evenings in January).

10 comments:

  1. Could I please get a copy of the swim notes, Thanks Ang

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ang ... hmmm ... is that A'Court, Cox or Fitchett? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can I please have a copy of the notes too.
    Thanks
    Diane

    ReplyDelete
  4. May I have a copy of the swim notes sent to me. Regards Sue S

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'l like a copy of the notes too please. Monica Sanderson

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Amanda. I'd also like a copy of the swim notes. Thanks v much. Fiona L

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello Amanda
    I would like a copy of the swim programme. I plan to swim after work tomorrow so if you see this before 5pm Tuesday 14 Oct can you email the prog to gill@hearingprofessionals.co.nz
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Amanda,
    I would like a copy of those thanks...
    Cheerio
    Cheryl Wood
    aka Michaela Phelps or Lancetta Armstrong!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Please send a copy of the swim guide/s. Thanks Trish

    ReplyDelete