22 October 2008

Mountainbike Training Sessions

Hello, I am Britta.
Everyone who did the Mountainbike sessions has seen me there. I was really fascinated, how encouraged and motivated you were and how big the progress was in such a short amount of time. I would like to give everyone who is interested in it the chance to get more into mountainbiking.
Just a few things about me. I have a master degree in Sport Science and had my own personal coaching buiseness back in germany, focusing on biking, running and swimming. Because i do competitive triathlon, road cycling and mountain biking myself, I enjoy it a lot to motivate people to push their boundaries a bit further than what they could achieve on their own. Its great to see happy,satisfied faces afterwards :)
I offer a weekly mountainbike session, including technique skills, trail experience to help you gain more confidence on the bike and of course have a lot of fun! I also offer training programs as well, for all the riders who would like to do an event, like the Maungatapu Murderer Trail.
An idea would be mondays from 6-7.30pm, changes are possible. We could start at the middle of november. I offer 1.beginners sessions and 2.for more confident riders, who would like to get to know more great trails around Nelson.
A weekly price would be $10, incl. a training session and a training program.
Please don't hesitate to send me an email, if you are interested or have any more questions. Or call me: 027-2224863 or 035446781
I am excited to hear from you.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Britta for offering us this. I know there were a few people talking of setting themselves the challenge for the Toxic Maungatapu Murderer's Trail Mountainbike on the 25th of January. Nelson Events will offer a $5 discount on the entry fee for this event for all Nelson Women's Activator Series participants as an added incentive. More details about this historic event will be uploaded on the nelsonevents.co.nz website soon.

    ReplyDelete