27 August 2008

Swimming Changes! - please take note.

Due to the popularity of the series we are going to alter the swimming slightly. We are still meeting next Thursday the 4th of September at 7pm, where you will receive your introductory packs and get to meet myself and Lionel (from Oneflow Swimming). We will run two sessions, so on arrival I will split you into two groups, one group will swim first with Lionel while the other group chats with me and you have the opportunity to meet each other! Then we will switch over. For the following two weeks I have then managed to secure us another time slot in addition to the Thursday evenings - which will be from 7-8pm on a Wednesday evening, still under the expert guidance of Lionel. This session will be at Riverside Pool.

If you are keen to swim on the Wednesday night (for the 10th and 17th) instead of the Thursday can you let me know by adding a comment below this post - just click on the comment button and write your name and the day your prefer.

The final Thursday of September will not be at the ASB Aquatic Centre - we have had to move this to Riverside Pool at the earlier time of 6.30pm to allow enough space to conduct our fun indoor tri session. I will let you know more about this next week, but just to give you advance warning.

As always, any questions, please email or ring me.
See you all soon!

8 comments:

  1. Hi Amanda! I'd prefer to swim at Riverside on Wednesday 10 and 17 September if that's possible. Look forward to seeing you this Thursday out at ASB! Fiona

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there, I'll be happy to move my sessions to the Riverside Pool, on Wednesdays. No problem.
    Cheers, Stacey.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, I just found out about all of this today and I think it looks great. I am just about to fill out the registration form and I'm really looking forward to it. I wanted to let you know that I would prefer to be at Riverside pool as well.
    Thanks
    Shawna :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would rather swim at Riverside, more convenient.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Amanda

    I would also prefer the Riverside sessions thanks.
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Amanda
    I'd prefer to swim on the wed riverside sessions if possible.
    Cheers
    Nadia

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Amanda,
    I would also like to swim at the Riverside on 10th & 17th September.
    Many Thanks
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Amanda. Wednesday 10 & 17 is more convenient for me. Cheers Diane

    ReplyDelete