31 March 2014

Final session this week

Well done!  We have made it!

This Wednesday night will be the final of the 2013/2014 Nelson Women's Activator Series.  Thank you for making it so much fun.

This week we will meet at the first carpark on the left as you enter the Maitai Valley (just before the grassy area of Branford Park - the same place we met for the mountainbiking sessions).  We will put our road cycling skills to good use as we go for a ride up the Maitai Valley.  For those doing the MMP Nelson Women's Triathlon this Sunday, we will point out where parts of the course go, and how the transition works.  6.30pm.  Bring warm and bright clothing.

I have attached a feedback form for the series.  Please do take the time to fill it out and either return to me or pop in the post to the address supplied on the bottom.  I cannot emphasise enough the need to get positive along with constructive feedback to ensure we can look to continue the series in the future.  I'm also keen to see what interest there would be for a 'partners' series, ie with your significant other, or a good friend as opposed to just women only, so please let me know your thoughts on this.  If you need a paper copy, let me know and I can bring some along on Wednesday night.

See you Wednesday,

In the meantime, as always, keep active and enjoying yourself out there,

No comments:

Post a Comment