09 November 2013

DOMS anyone?

I hope you enjoyed Tuesday's session with Gaye and Jo and weren't too sore afterwards ;)
I certainly had a bit of 'DOMS', feeling my hamstrings after those sideways touch your toes lunges!

Just a reminder that next week's session is slightly later (start at 7.15pm).  Will email more details regarding this session early next week.

In the interim, I saw Nige today and he is going to email me through the technique drills from his session so I can forward them onto you, and Jo is going to send through some of her stretching notes.

Below is a note from Gaye:

Hi all Active Women, Thanks for being such good sports and giving a mini Bootcamp session a go on Tuesday night. Well done all of you.
There is a special offer from me in your activator booklet, if you want any more info please contact me on email gayeevans@xtra.co.nz  or txt/ph 0210671122. I also put stuff up on facebook see Boot Camp Nelson page.

Gaye Evans
Personal Trainer
www.bootcampnelson.co.nz

No comments:

Post a Comment