20 September 2010

Our first session

Tomorrow night is the first session of the 2010/2011 Nelson Women's Activator Series - and considering the recent weather, it's lucky its an indoor session!

The session, as all our sessions, will be for a one hour duration. I will go over the logistics of the series tomorrow night, and provide a basic description of what we will be doing for each of the sessions. Unlike the rest of the series, the evening will not be overly active, therefore you don't need to be wearing clothing to exercise in. I suggest you wear something warm and comfortable, as you will be sitting on a wooden floor for parts of the evening. The Granary, is located inside Founders Heritage Park (go through the big windmill on 87 Atawhai Drive). For instructions on how to find Founders - visit: http://www.nelsoncitycouncil.co.nz/welcome-to-founders/#location

I have emailed through a Registration Form which I need you to print, fill in and bring with you tomorrow night. This provides me with essential emergency contact information should I or an instructor involved with the session need to contact someone on your behalf. I will have spare copies available tomorrow if you are unable to access a printer.

In the meantime, keep active and I'll see you tomorrow evening.

3 comments:

  1. Hey Amanda...my hubby is John paul pochin and he does a lot of arts event photography around Nelson. he also does all the duathlon /triathlon etc himself and is mountain bike mad. when I told him this was council run he offered to come and take photos some evenings for free and get it in the paper ( have easy access to the weekly plus likey to interest other) to raise awareness for the cause. what do you think???

    Ros pochin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds lovely - lets chat about it on Tuesday night.
    :)

    ReplyDelete