02 September 2008

Swim Passes

A number of you have signed up to the amazing deal that Riverside Pool and the ASB Aquatic Centre have offered you.

If you have taken up a pass to the ASB Aquatic Centre then you will need to fill out a membership form and hand this in at the reception at the pool, they will then give you a swipe/flash card that you will scan each time you enter the pool. I should have already emailed this out to you, but if not, let me know and I can re-send or alternatively they will have extras at reception for you.

If you have taken up a pass to Riverside Pool then you will need to send me through a photo of yourself (I can take one this Thursday night), and these will be made up over the weekend. In the meantime, ask the friendly staff at reception to check their list and as long as you show some photo ID you should be able to enter the pool to start your swimming.

Exciting! Well done you! Happy swimming!!

No comments:

Post a Comment